Missions du stagiaire
Vos principales missions
Internship Internal Audit – Risk Management
(Reference : LSA-STAG-22-0064)
Holcim builds progress for people and for the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, Holcim enables the creation of greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving the world’s standard of living. By placing sustainability at the heart of its strategy, Holcim is committed to becoming a “Net Zero” company that places its employees and the communities to which they belong at the heart of its success. Encouraging the development of the circular economy, the company is one of the global leaders in recycling to build more with less. Holcim relies on a portfolio of world-renowned brands dedicated to the construction sector, including ACC, Aggregate Industries, Disensa, Firestone Building Products, Geocycle, Holcim and Lafarge.
Holcim is looking for an intern within the Department of Risk Management
The intern will integrate the Risk Management and Internal audit team, based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, and will work with the Group Risk manager together with the country risk managers at country level (50+ countries). The intern will have to interact frequently with Group functions and experts. Managing this international and cross-function environment is a key success factor in that position.
The intern will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Contribute to the quality review of the risk assessments reported by the countries. This review requires that the intern is able to challenge the country assessments based on his/her knowledge of the country. He or she will also have to support the country risk managers (answer questions, follow-up on the validations and pending points, etc.);
- Consolidate the assessments and prepare the Group risk map;
- Maintain the tools and dashboards used by the Risk Management team;
- Deliver training and webinars to the countries, covering both the methodology and specific risks
For each of the above tasks, the intern will supported by the Group Risk Manager
- An excellent level of general knowledge is required, since the discussions regarding the risks cover a large range of topics such as: politics, economy, environment, reputation, cyber security, corporate strategy, finance, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
- Though the intern will be trained to the risk management methodology, a previous experience in that field would be appreciated
- It is required that the intern has already have experiences in a company and thus is able to work with a certain level of autonomy
- Team player, curiosity
- Appetite for IT topics
- Fluent english is mandatory
LEVEL OF STUDY
At least 6 months, from February March 2023 (flexible)
Location : Be Issy (Issy les Moulineaux, Ile de France)
Telework available up to 2 days per week.
Want to join the Holcim Group ? Apply now !
Please fill in the following reference : LSA-STAG-22-0064
Send your application (resume + cover letter)
PLEASE APPLY: http://jobslafarge.com/consult.php?offre=1cf616770514758589&job=406