Missions du stagiaire
Vos principales missions
WORK WITH US
The advent of New Space has not only created myriad opportunities for new actors but also resulted in a drastic increase in space traffic and debris in low-Earth orbit (LEO).
SpaceAble (https://spaceable.org/) is a French company specializing in the development of Space Situational Awareness (SSA) solutions. The objective of our solutions is to ensure the safety of operations and to contribute to the sustainability of satellite operations in LEO.
Our team combines profiles from the space industry and from agile tech companies to develop innovative and state-of-the-art solutions. SpaceAble is the place where you can make a difference and play an integral role in creating a new leader for the next era of the Space Situational Awareness Industry.
We grow fast and provide opportunities for your career to evolve quickly and internationally.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, we are looking for a fully remote Digital Marketing Assistant able to :
- Design, build, and share content on all digital support including social media.
- Implement digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate the user community
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages, support product advertising and optimize the user experience.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Organize and participate in webinars and events
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Implement watch on emerging communication tools
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (Masters's degree preferred) or relevant field or at least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Experience with Graphic creation tools (Creatopy; Visme…)
- Experience with Social media marketing tools (Audience; Sprout Social; Loomly…)
- Experience with Web sites, Landing pages and lead capture tools (OptiMonk; TypeForm; MailMunch)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
We are also looking for
- Proficient in English (native speaker welcomed).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of the space industry.
- Niveau d'études requis
Bac + 4/5
- Date de début du stage
- Indemnité mensuelle nette en euros
Entre 600€ et 950€
- Raison sociale
- Secteur d'activité
- Sciences Physique – Maths - Data
- 11 à 50 personnes
- Site web
- SpaceAble (https://spaceable.org/) is a French company specializing in the development of Space Situational Awareness (SSA) solutions. The objective of our solutions is to ensure the safety of operations and to contribute to the sustainability of satellite operations in LEO.